WARNING: Some of this craziness is just NSFW or innocent minds...

Sep 29, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

ONE GUY'S EXPERIENCE OF THE FLESH-EATING DISEASE (WARNING)

MY DUEL WITH NECROTIZING FASCIITIS

On Sunday, September 23, 2012, I contracted Group A Streptococcus Pyogenes through a tiny cut on my pinky. The bacteria infiltrated my body after retrieving a football that landed in a tiny koi pond with stagnant water. This is the wtf story of how I almost lost my pinky finger.


[Pic 1 below]This picture taken on 9/25/12, 9:13 am. Tough to see but there is a small vertical cut on my knuckle on my pinky. If you look on the coffee table you can see the glass bowl with water that I soaked my hand in a desperate attempt to alleviate the unmerciful, excruciating and constant throbbing pain I was feeling when I took this picture. It has now been about 36 hours since the bacteria entered my body through this cut after I retrieved a football from a koi pond filled with stagnant water during a football party at a friend's house on 9/23, just 2 days prior.



 
  
Ugh! And that was just his finger! Imagined if he had 'jumped' in to fetch the ball! ?

 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scorned Husband in Jealous Spray

 photo paintrevenge_zpsbb1bbaa4.jpg

A FURIOUS husband has taken public revenge on his wife's admirer in an unlikely place -- his rival's garage door.
A Reddit user with the screen name igotskraped posted a photo of a garage attached to a house in Illinois, tagged with a very clear message in red spray paint: "Don't e-mail my wife!!!!"
The scorned spouse added on the smaller side entrance: "Stop now".
The images were shared a month ago. There has been no update on this very public love triangle.

CRAZY... and TRUE Videos

Disclaimer:

CRAZY and True contains materials from other sources, (Links are in BOLD), for the purposes of educating, enriching and enlightening the masses on the 'goings-on' and happenings in this crazy world around us.

No copyright infringement intended -obviously, but we can never be as good as the REAL source, so for such issues regarding removal, please contact us at viewerscorner@gmail.com