WARNING: Some of this craziness is just NSFW or innocent minds...

Sep 13, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

VIDEO: WOMAN ADDICTED TO HER OWN PISS

WOMAN DRINKS AND BATHES IN HER OWN URINE ON 'MY STRANGE ADDICTION'

After weeks of showcasing stranger and stranger addictions on TLC's aptly-named "My Strange Addiction," the upcoming season finale promises to top them all with a woman who not only drinks her own urine but also bathes in it, washes her eyes in it and even brushes her teeth with it.

"I like warm pee. It's comforting," Carrie explained in a sneak peek of the episode. "The first time I drank my urine, I didn't throw up and it wasn't horrible. So I thought, 'You know what? I can do this.' My urine does smell, depending on what I eat. Today it tastes a whole lot different than it did four years ago."





So I like soda... you like piss.  What's the problem?  Craziness.






2 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    February 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM

    When somеone writes an рaragraρh he/she retains the іdea оf a user in his/her mind that how a uѕeг
    cаn bе awaгe οf іt. Therefoге thаt's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!
    Stop by my page :: how to stop snoring nhs

  • Anonymous says:
    February 7, 2013 at 1:52 AM

    Wonderful beat ! I wοulԁ liκe
    to аpprenticе whilе yοu amеnԁ your ωeb site, how сan і subscrіbе for a blog web site?
    The aсcount helρed me a acceptablе dеal.
    I had beеn a little bit acquainted οf this уour broаdcaѕt offeгed bright сlear cоncept
    My page - loans for bad credit

Post a Comment

Scorned Husband in Jealous Spray

 photo paintrevenge_zpsbb1bbaa4.jpg

A FURIOUS husband has taken public revenge on his wife's admirer in an unlikely place -- his rival's garage door.
A Reddit user with the screen name igotskraped posted a photo of a garage attached to a house in Illinois, tagged with a very clear message in red spray paint: "Don't e-mail my wife!!!!"
The scorned spouse added on the smaller side entrance: "Stop now".
The images were shared a month ago. There has been no update on this very public love triangle.

CRAZY... and TRUE Videos

Disclaimer:

CRAZY and True contains materials from other sources, (Links are in BOLD), for the purposes of educating, enriching and enlightening the masses on the 'goings-on' and happenings in this crazy world around us.

No copyright infringement intended -obviously, but we can never be as good as the REAL source, so for such issues regarding removal, please contact us at viewerscorner@gmail.com